Few of the many exceptional services offered by The Comana Company, Inc include:
- Coordination of all work necessary to prepare a property for rent.
- Comprehensive online advertising to 30+ well known and widely used websites to get your property rented quickly.
- Immediate response to perspective tenant property showing requests.
- Extensive tenant screening including credit report, FICO score, eviction, criminal, terrorist, sex-offender, employment and rental history background checks.
- Renters Insurance Requirement for all new tenants naming property owner as additionally Insured.
- Sub-metering or Ratio Utility Billing (RUBS).
- Industry leading Property Management software platform.
- Owner Portals for Property Performance Reports and ongoing communications.
- Tenant Portals with online rent payment and maintenance requests.
- Frequent market rent analysis.
- Ongoing tenant supervision and lease enforcement.
- Complete rental package and lease administration emphasized on litigation prevention through thorough Move In and Move Out inspections.
- Resident Retention Programs.
- Increased cash flow costs through minimal vacancies and expedited move-ins.
- Prompt payment of all bills associated with the property for preferred rates and preferred response time to maintenance requests.
- Complete financial management with detailed monthly operational income and expense reports.
- Timely responses to owner and tenant needs.
- Organization and complete oversight of all vendor service calls.
- Semi Annual preventative maintenance inspections at no additional cost.
- Federal Year-end 1099 and Quarterly / Year End California Franchise Tax Board (required for out of state owners) income tax form preparation and filing at no additional cost to you.
Full-Service Property Management of homes and condos is only 8% of the monthly rent or a minimum of $145 per month. Rents above $3000 for homes and condos is 7% of the monthly rent.
Full-Service Property Management of Apartment Complexes of 5 units or more vary between 5% and 7% of the monthly rent.
The only other fee you pay is a Leasing Fee of $350 each time a new tenant is needed for your home or condo or $150 each time a new tenant is needed for one of your units in an Apartment Complex of 5 units or more.
We do not charge re-leasing fees or startup fees. Monthly Management Fees begin after your property has been rented and income has begun.
For more information on our Management Fees please visit our Management Fee page.
Please call (619) 713-0052 or Contact Us for a free Rental Analysis on market value, the typical length of time properties take to rent and what to expect throughout the rental process.